Monday, September 15, 2008

How I Started, And My Favorite Blogs

I just started blogging since June. I have two blogs one was suppose to be for my book club.
But, unfortunately none of my members were interested. I decided I wanted others from the book blogging community to communicate with. I have not gotten much response. But, I just have to keep on trying. The one blogger that has helped me alot is bookclubgirl. There are some bloggers who I have left comments and are great. There are others who ignore me.
The other blog is Every Day I Write The Book, and recently Bermuda Onion. But, the one who was my inspiration is book club girl. She has helped me. She is trying to help me promote my other blog.
if no one is aware bookblog.ning.com is another source to find other bloggers. Tricia, is the one who started it. The bloggers on bookblogning.com are the inspiration not to give up. They are all welcoming. I have a technical question, no matter how stupid. They help.
book blogning.com has really been my inspiration and told me never to give up. It is a social book blog network.
They are great. But, I have only recently started, give me a few more months and maybe I will add a few. I wish there was a contest to visit a blog you never visited before. That one would have been a great idea.