Sunday, March 1, 2009

Coming Up For Air


I have been so busy lately that I have not had a chance to write a post or visit my emails for over a week. I have had a American history exam that was last Thursday(The Native Americans, Gilded Age, Progressive Age, Spanish American War, Theodore Roosevelt).
I have more interest in European History than American history. Pretty bad, wouldn't you say. Up to 2 days ago even when I spoke to my teacher I did not get as excited as Western Civilization. As my exam got closer to the day of the exam. I was getting more interesteded in American history. But sorry to say I still have more interest in Europe. But at least the Progressive age is more exciting now to me. It now makes sense about the big business in the guilded age and the progressives in early 1900's, and social darwinism all brought social change to america to "The Little Guy".
If it was not for T. Roosevelt who knows what would have happened.

I have a practical, like a midterm in Anatomy, tommorrow and then a test on Wednesday on Skin, Bones and Muscle. G-d help me if I get through. Then I have a paper I have to write. I am going to do it on Prohibition and the Progressive age possibility. I would love to do a paper on The Roaring 20's and Prohibition and with F.Scott Fitzgerald. But then the paper gets too complicated. I have this week after my Anatomy exam to decide what I really want to write.

It has been a week since I have been on the computer. It is nice to be back...Just found out I won a contest from Book Club Girl.
But I don't remember what it is. I will be finding out soon.
See you all soon...