Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mailbox Monday



Thank you Marcia, at the Printed Page for Mailbox Monday. This is what came to my mailbox this past week. A few goodies I have been waiting for. Also my thought and musing about the books I received this past week.

The Flavor Bible
by Karen Page and Andrew Dornenburg

The Secret Son by Laila Lalami

Garden of Water by Alan Drew

Annie's Ghosts by Steve Luxenberg. This one is for my other blog at Jewish Rantings.

Confessions of a Conterfeit Farm Girl by Susan McCorkindale. This one looks like a fun one can't wait to dive in. We both have something in common. We are both transplants from the north and moved to the south.

Of Bees and Mist by Erick Setiawan. This book is a free advance copy from BN for participating on the online book club called first look. It will be starting in June. If you are interested check it out.

The Castaways By Elin Hilderbrand. I just loved her other book Barefoot. I am looking forward to this one. Thank you Marian from Hatchett Books

Foreign Tongue by Vanina Marsot

Moments Between by Nicole Baart

Building a Home With My Husband by Rachel Simon

But I did lament and break down. One of my favorite places to buy books is Costco.
A book buyers paradise. I bought Audition by Barbara Walters

So, what did you get in your mail box this week.