Saturday, August 1, 2009

Help!!, Frustrated and Confused








Anyone from the book blogging ocmmunity that uses blogger I can use your help.
Sometimes when I am using my blog I feel helpless, frustrated and confused. I see other bloggers use blogger and they are able to do what I seem not to be able to.

For example, when I am posting pictures on my blog. I want it a certain way. But the system on blogger doesn't allow me to. But, I see that other blogger users are able to have pictures on their blog at strategic sites. When I do it is only appears on the top of my blog post. I can't seem to get it to do it at certain parts of my blog when I talking about something. Many times I had to post two times one with pictures and the other with my writting post with the same topic. Sounds stupid, doesn't it.

Another thing if I am writting, then realize while I am writing that I should have used quotes I realize that I need to start over. Blogger won't allow. I have to start over my entire post. Blogger won't allow me to start over.

I hard time reading instructions when it is too technical. Help! anyone with blogger account or knows anything about blogger would be greatly appreciated.