Sunday, March 20, 2011

On A Mission For Kitty

I have been on a mission for the last couple weeks. I have been searching and searching for a new addition to our family. The Siamese, Snow Shoe, or Burmese.

 When I lived in Miami, David and I went to a cat show. Since then we have been fascinated with a certain breed, " The Burmese". They are so gorgeous.



The cat show, I was introduced with the Burmese, it is love at first sight. They are very friendly, lap cats. The many cattery sites I have been on are the same in description of the Burmese. They come in sable, champagne, cream, and chocolate. Originally I wanted sable for a long time. But, I realize all of them are beautiful.  I contacted a few catteries. But, the one I think I found is in N. Carolina. I will just have to see and put myself on the waiting list.

Also, the Snow Shoes are friendly as well, they are part siamse.



I would just like to rescue a cat. But, unfortunately I had a bad experience with one.  The cat was ferrell. I don't want to go through that again.


If any one knows any one with a Burmese, Siamese, or Snowshoe, let me know your experience, and what you thought. If you know of a reputable cattery in North Carolina, or S. Carolina that has any of these breeds let me know.  I am looking for a pet, not a show cat.

The breeders I found for the snow shoe is in Georgia, she has pet quality for one color. The bi-color are a bit more pricey. I would have to travel over 4 hours. I have been wanting one for a long while. But not to go for four hours. I will just have to think about it.

The Burmese, are located in N. Carolina I found two catteries, one close by a hour a way.  The other a bit further. They have more of a variety of colors. Should I care? If I love the breed it should not matter.