Friday, May 6, 2011

Water for Elephants: Movie Review

Water for Elephants: The movie.
I saw the movie, Water for Elephants about a week ago.  I was so looking forward to seeing this movie. I couldn't wait, since I was in love with the book. I loved the character piece, depression era. Not many books have characters in the circus.  Those are the few points that I liked. 

This is the things I was not particularly found of:

Reminded me of the Titanic. It was nice to see Hal Holbrook.  Old movie veteran( great actor). But, I did not like they took the aspect of the circus and talked about the past.  The old man reminicing about the past. Like in the Titanic, it was Old Rose reminicing about her past.

 The main characters were pleasant to look at. But, the characters were so flat, and dull. I felt like it was a waste of two hours of my time. It could have been the anticipation of the movie. Knowing what was going to happen anyway.