Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Say Adios to The 38th Ave. Diva Readers Book Club










I am in the need for a new book club.
Unfortunately all the work and sweat to keep the book club running has come to a end.
I knew we were loosing members but nothing gave any of us the idea that it would end.
I asked one member to run the book club next month in February. Unfortunately her husband is ill and would not be able to do it.


I then sent a email thinking someone would come to the rescue. Unfortunately no one did. The thing of it is, I always felt there is always a reason for something to come to a end. So maybe this is it. I am too busy with school to discuss the book, The Reader. My friend is already doing two in a row in March and April.
There is almost every person dealing with health issue in our book club. Except two people. Everyone else either has health issue or has someone that is ill

.
I have killed my self too many times. It hurts like heck, because I started this baby. But unfortunately, no one cares. How sad it was a good run. But as the saying goes. "The End Is Near, BUT I DID IT MY Way"-Frank Sinatra.
Maybe by chance someone will come forward and spark interest and say let's try again. That would be nice because I am going to miss this little club. I am going to be so sad. I am in mourning, isn't it coincidence it would be four years next month.Se La Vie!!