Friday, January 30, 2009

Washington Post Written Review: Closing Down


Another one bites the dust. This is a sign of our times unfortunately.
If it means everything is going digitally because of our economic times.
It is just too bad.

It is good news for us, as book bloggers because author's and their book publicist's need us even more as newspapers are folding. They still need us to review their client's next best sellers. The next one to fold is The Washington Post's Book World starting in February. The only one left that will still be around is The New York Times.

How unfortunate I am not ready to go digital, and I don't think I ever will. I love to read a old fashioned book and relax. Not from a computer.

I don't like those downloadable books either and I don't think I ever will. There is a problem when you read from those anyway how to save your spot.
I would assume you call it a bookmark. Here is the link to read here.