Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Great News



Now my good news for you readers that are wondering how I did. Ready for the drum roll. I did do well. I passed with a 88 on my first A/P test. It was worth it not celebrating my b-day until Wednesday. I made some stupid mistakes. I will know next time. What happened was she asked the question and they were multiple choice. You really have to read the answers. I must have gotten 3 wrongs for not reading the question right and analyzing the questions too much. Example, how stupid I knew this one. To make water how many molecules make water?
1) 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom
2) 1 hydrogen atom and 2 oxygen atoms
3) 2 hydrogen molecules and 1 oxygen molecules
4) 1 hydrogen molecules and 2 oxygen molecules

Of course the answer was 3. How stupid. I just answered without thinking there would not be trick questions. Anyway I am sure there will another test and I will make sure this doesn't happen again.

I have been taking classes for Medical Coding that I started last semester. I decided I really did not want to do that. I realized I used to be a nurse and I let my license lapse over 10 yrs. ago. Medical Coding is too distant for me. I love the medical field. I always loved health teaching. So I changed my major from Medical Coding/ Clerical Medical Assistant and I am adding Nursing. I did so well last semester I decided all this would be is a review but somethings like Medical Technology has changed. So not everything would be old. I would learn some new things. But I must be nuts. It took me till middle age to decide to get back into it. I took it for granted my Nursing license.