Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy B-Day To Me



Since I don't have time to post tomorrow I thought I would post today. I usually am not home today but I have my first test in A/P. I am sooooo nervous. This is a basic course. I took it many years ago. I am probably working myself up and sweating it( Don't sweat the small stuff) too much. I had asked for the day off to study.

So, you are probably asking what are you doing now behind the computer when you should be studying. Good question. I thought I would communicate to my blogging friends. On top of it it is my b-day tomorrow. I have to have sometime for myself to enjoy since I can't enjoy anything tomorrow.

I have my test tomorrow and class, YUCK!! and I would like to spend some time with my son tomorrow but I have to work. How horrible to work on my b-day!!too. And then Tues. Wednesday and Thursday I have classes. i won't have time to even celebrate on my actual b-day. Don't feel that sorry for me on Wednesday I have only one class and then I can celebrate with a group of my friends that evening. It just would have been nice to spend the day without working or school and having some fun with my son.