Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Proposal: The Movie


I went out to lunch and to the movies with my friends. I have not done this in awhile because I work. I forgot how much fun it was to hang out with them. Before I went back to work I would go out with them often. But because I work now, I just don't have time for it.

I wanted to tell you about this movie, called The Proposal with Sandra Bullock, and Ryan Reynolds. It was a great movie. I expected it to be a chick-flick with alot of fluff. Which I hate. I loved it. I was laughing out loud. It was roll-over on your seat and can't stop laughing. I laughed and cryed at times. But I loved it. I would give this ***** stars. Last week, I saw Life in Ruins and it was mediocre. This was great. This was a great day out with the girls.

About a book editor, that is hated by everyone in the office. Her boss tells her that she is about to be sent back to Canada till she has a brain storm of a idea. The brain storm is to influence her assistant to play a long. Get married and then a quickie divorce. In return she promises a few things.

I loved the shoes, they must have been 5 inch heels. I could never walk in them even when I was younger. Boy, Sandra Bullock has beautiful legs. I wish mine looked that good.