Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Miss Y'All

Only 6 more weeks till school is almost over. I took the exam for the Joints and the muscles. I did well. So much better than last year. What a great relief I got through the muscle. I never understood it but this time along I actually got how the muscle works. I accomplished something and even mastered it.

We are going on on to the Central Nervous System and the Brain, and a another week the senses(ear and eye, nose, touch etc.) We will have a practical exam right before Thanksgiving, a comprehensive exam around the second week in December.

Next semester I will be doing the rest of Anatomy and Physiology. The endocrine, blood, heart, kidney, reproductive, intestinal, etc. I can't believe I made it this far.

The unfortunate thing I had to put things on the back burner for now. At times I have tried to read a book and review one or two. Hopefully during break I will be able to get back to my blog. I miss my readers and followers. Sorry to everyone, I miss you all. I am sure you understand school and career is more important right now.

I have also had to put off my book club which looks like it has survived without me. They read two books since I have been gone,The Guersney Literary Potato Peel Society and Sarah's Key. I heard Sarah's Key is wonderful. I will try to get back to the book club possibly in January. For now, I will see you shortly and hopefully all is well with all of you.