Friday, May 14, 2010

Welcome Me Back

Hi Y'all, I have been gone for months. I feel like a visitor right now. Many bloggers that have changed their blogs I don't recognize. I feel like a stranger. I am sure after I awhile it will feel like home again. Well, what I see is that many of you have re-modeled your blog.

I am very impressed. That has me inspired. Also, I am happy to see that blogger has redesigned some of the templates I see Blogger has made some changes too. They have made a new navigation bar. Still can not figure it out.

I will have to wait till my son, comes home. That will be in September. Anyway I want to tell you that you all have done a wonderful job recreating your blogs. My son has re-designed my a bit too.

But now, this is a call for help. I will pay one of you, if you can help. Some how my son lost part of the blog where you can post pictures and graphics. It is gone can someone help??