Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Best B-day present to a Book Blogger

I just recieved the best gift a book blogger, and book lover, and a bibliophile can ever wish for. Today, Febuary 2nd on my birthday. A email was sent to me, I am going to be one of the many book givers on April 23rd.

You still have a chance to become a book giver, it has been extended to Febuary 6th. If you would like to be a giver go to the website.

I am so excited!!! I can't believe it. Little ole me. When thousands of people put in their applications.  You may be wondering, what is a book giver? How are they picked? What is it?

 I would love to give, and share my love of books to the less priviledged children, and adults. I work in Walgreen's and see many under priveledged children and adults. I would love to pass on my love of books to them. It is not easy being poor, lots of money issues, stress, violence, they can't think of buying a book, or going to a library.

  A book is a great way to escape the sadness, depression, and stress of being poor.  Who knows maybe a book in the hand may change that young person's life.