Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Has Anyone Heard About The Kindle


I did not think I would think about buying a Kindle. I am seriously thinking about it now. I went on to Amazon.com and it looks impressive. I would like to hear back from anyone who owns one. Please tell me what you think. To buy one is $359.00.

What I am worried about is the price of the digital book. The price for one ranges for classics as no charge. The hot sellers go for $ 9.99, and other books for $14.99. But what happens when the kindle catches on are the publishers and Amazon raising the price??


I like the idea, of storing many books on this small thin device. It is has computer capabilities.

Just not sure if I would get use to not having the physical book and having a digital one. I saw a few comments from readers that loved it.

I would love to hear from others what their thoughts are on the Kindle. Please let me know.