Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Home Stretch




Just another week to go for anatomy and physiology and then the rest is a piece of cake. Anyone knows that has taken A/P is one of the harder courses to take.

This is the home stretch. I Just took a test on Monday on the heart, respiration, lymph system, and blood vessels. On the test I came home with a 94. Oh, Happy day

I celebrated with my son today. We saw a movie with Nicolas Cage. It was apocalyptic type movie. I don't like movies like that but David picked the movie. The acting was good I just don't like movies when the earth is coming to the end.

I totally forgot our teacher gave all the students a chance to get extra help for the practical. I can't believe I did this. I must have gotten wrapped up that this is basically the end. The last test is a take home test. I knew this morning to come this afternoon at 3 PM for a practical review. I just totally forgot how stupid, of me.

I tried to contact the teacher but the wavenet account again is not working. Wavenet is a email that works through the school only. Well guess what it is not working. It seems it never works when you need it. But what do you want from a 2 yr. school.
I hope I will be able to get a hold of one of the science teachers. Not only to be able to get some extra time that I missed. I never talked to the teacher to schedule my practical. I was hoping to see her to make a appointment for the practical.

I have some free time tomorrow to study and a day off on Sunday hopefully that will help. The last practical I did well. Because I stayed and able to review the models.
Seeing the models and seeing it on paper is two different things. The hardest thing I have is the white blood cell. The book looks different from the models they have in class.

I am not complaining it is my fault. Wish me luck. You won't be hearing from me for about a week.