Friday, April 17, 2009

My Thoughts On The Kindle 2

I thought I was going to buy a Kindle. But, there are a few things stopping me at the present time. The price of a Kindle is $359.00. How do we know that the price of a digital book is not going to increase? Digital books, there is not a charge for the classics, best sellers are $ 9.99 -$14.99. There is not a guarantee that the prices will stay the same. I don't mind paying the huge price if the digital books are a bargain. But if they increase in price that I would not be happy.


The other thing is that I want to see if the price goes down after it has been on the market. When something goes on the market. I like to wait at least 6 months before purchasing to see how it works out. Like Vista there were many problems with it. Once the kinks were worked out it is working much better.

I would like to thank everyone that posted their thoughts on the Kindle 2.